Wednesday 8 June 2011

Black Cat Bone

Swallowed deep into the opalescence of the shade, a constant state of midnight veils the world in milky resplendence and static calm, and I am a myth, something old and forgettable, unnoticed and obscured, with Black Cat bone in hand, and Edelweiss in hair, I fade into the azure sea of nebula and everlasting sleep.


And so, it's taken me around four days but I feel comfortable breathing again now. I'm not sure if this is really what I expected but then, things rarely are. It's just a miracle that I didn't immediately hate it the moment I rested my brush. I think I originally thought she'd be more silvery, like a spider web or something, but as usual, I felt totally and utterly overcome by stars, and how fucking insignificant I am.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, this is absolutey stunning, probably one of my favorites from you.
    I love the blue, the thousands of tiny stars and especially her eyes and mouth. breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I accidently deleted all of my comments earlier so I'm glad you thought to post here again so I could say thankyou for your kind words n_n and um, thankyou again <3

    ReplyDelete